- 20 Pound
- Equine Fly And Insect Control at The Pet Supply Company
- Active Ingredients: Wheat Middlings, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Oat By-product, Calcium Caebonate, Lignin Sulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Propionic And Acetic Acids (preservatives).
- Restriced States: Id
- Equitrol Pellets In Horses Feed Prevent Development Of Stable And House Flies In The Manure Of Treated Horses.
- In Order To Achieve Optimum Fly Control, Equitrol Should Be Used In Conjunction With Other Good Management And Sanitation Pr.
- Feed The Recommended Dosage To Each Horse Separately To Make Certain He Receives His Full Portion.
- Start Feeding Equitrol Early In The Spring Before Flies Begin To Appear And Continue Feeding Throughout The Summer And Into .
All items are brand new, never worn and never used. We guarantee the authenticity of all items.